On the Road World Tour 2017 - USA + Mexico

Check here for the latest on Hapkido News, Events, Photo's and Reports
Grandmaster G
Hae Jang Nim

On the Road World Tour 2017 - USA + Mexico

Postby Grandmaster G » Tue May 02, 2017 12:16 am

2017 Hello USA, Hola Mexico!

“Chapter Two – A Road Warrior crosses the Atlantic.”

Flight #13 + #14 London – Munich – Charlotte, USA (Airbus A320 + Airbus A330-300)

The flight over went smoothly and I was almost first in line to check through immigration so a quick entry into the United States, I grabbed my bags and was picked up by Stephanie (4th Degree Tang Soo Do, Provisional Hapkido) for the drive back to Denver, North Carolina. She also made sure that I had some ‘snacks’ for my stay in the Hotel over the next 4 nights, just a few items to tide me over. Of course, after 20 hours of travelling the first thing on the agenda was to hit the Dojang for some mat time before Dinner and then sleep, that was a long day.

Snacks for the Hotel

If the steps on fire, I am not taking those either

Over the next 3 days I had seminars at both of Ma’am Stephanie’s Dojang locations, the first night was in North Charlotte where I worked on Circular Releases + Strikes and then the night it was the kids turn at the main Denver location and the last night the adults. It was good to spend some time both on and off the mats and I am proud to welcome the Causby’s as our newest IHA Representatives. I am looking forward to having both of them visit for the ITS where Stephanie will also be aiming at taking the IHA Black Belt spirit test.

North Charlotte

Some Wings anyone?

Denver Kids

Denver Adults

We also visited a local landmark, the Panthers stadium in order to tick off the ‘Challenge’ photo. I did let Stephanie know that she would technically be part of the Challenge group if she commits to testing at the ITS. On the Friday afternoon, I pick up a Rental for my next couple of stops and get told that sadly the small car I have reserved is not available and that I will have to put up with a new Chrysler 300c, I am sure I can survive.

North Carolina Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 450

Pimp my Rental
Saturday morning, I hit the road for the quick ride into Lowell and a new seminar stop with Master McGinnis (Black Belts in TKD, HKD and BJJ) and his students. We focus on Hook Punch Defence, Clinch Control, Throwing Mechanics and how Kwan Nyom links all the parts. The students enjoy the seminar and I have a feeling that I will be back to spend some more time with them in the future. For lunch, we stop at a nearby BBQ restaurant to grab some Brisket.

Master McGinnis Dojang 1

Master McGinnis Dojang 2

Shoes and a Shirt, What?

There be some BBQ in thar

McGinnis Group

After lunch, I hit the road for the couple of hour drive north into Carey, North Carolina and my next seminar stop at White Tiger Martial Arts the largest Martial Arts school in the world. Not only is the Dojang fully purposely built but at 26,000 sq. feet and incredible facility. I grab dinner with Master Rondy (White Tiger Owner), Master Wright and Coach Tim before the seminars the next day. First up are the kids or beginners followed by the adults and I cover a range of topics to make sure everyone gets some Hapkido love shared with them.

White Tiger Seniors

Frozen Custard a local institution

Back on the road for the 3-4 hour drive out of North Carolina into Virginia. One of the things I do like about the US is the highway system, nice open roads that mainly flow well and easy to navigate. The drive goes very smoothly and the navigation system in the car almost works as well as the Google Maps as I cruise towards my next stop.

99 MPG that’s 2.38 Liters/100 KM

I play with the mileage and can manage to get it to 99 mpg on a downhill run with zero accelerator pushed, or for the rest of the civilized world around 2.4 litres per 100km. Obviously, there is no way the bog Chrysler would ever get to be that fuel efficient, still it was like a big boat to drive and very comfortable on the highways. I arrive into Yorktown about 20 minutes ahead of the Google estimate to meet up with CGN Brian for my next stop. Over the next week I get to spend 3 hours each morning with CGN Brian working through the curriculum and then another couple of hours in the afternoon with him and some of his students before helping out with some of the evening’s classes. This means a great chance to work through a lot of the material in detail, and I have to say I impressed with how well CGN Brian has picked up the Kwan Nyom syllabus. On Friday night I get a chance to see where the local students are at with a belt testing and overall I am very happy with the standards here in Virginia.

A class in Action

Chatting with some of the kids

A local candy store

Aussie Aussie Aussie

I am also looking forward to having CGN Brian and some of the local students joining us at this year’s ITS where he will be testing for 2nd Degree and 2 of his students for 1st Degree. It is good to see more and more of our International family putting in the time and effort to make the long-haul journey to be part of our next family gathering. On the weekend, it is time for the local seminar with 2 hours for the little ones and 3 hours in the afternoon for the adults. I also get a chance to visit some of the historical sites to get my latest ‘Challenge’ picture. Mothers rolls around and I take the chance to say goodbye to CGN Brian and hit the road for the next stop.

The Wolf Martial Arts Group

Virginia Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 500

Flight #15 Newport News – Philadelphia (ERJ 145)

The flight into Philadelphia is a quick one, and I pick up my next rental, this time due to some computer issues I get upgraded again, this time into a Nissan Altima and I check into my nearby hotel. I have a couple of days free before my first seminar so it is time to get stuck into the Black Belt and Instructor videos for Team Mexico. On Tuesday I meet up with Grandmaster Yates and we head to his Dojang where I cover a couple of classes working on a range of topics but focussing on Concept teaching.

The Atco group shows its guns

The next day I catch up with Master Ryan (Tang Soo Do 5th Degree) and we head into Philadelphia to grab my next Kicking Challenge Picture, of course where else would you head except to the famous Rocky statue at the Philadelphia Museum steps. After ticking that box, we headed out to his Dojang where I worked on basic techniques then integrated striking and some clinch work.

Pennsylvania Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 550

Wagner’s Martial Arts group

The next morning it was back on the road for a short trip to drop off the car and grab my next couple of flights, time to head south. First leg Philadelphia to Houston as I connect for my next fight Houston into Mexico City.

Flight #16 & #17 Philadelphia – Houston – Mexico City (Boeing 737-700 & Airbus A320)

The Mexico City stop was a change to have a break in the travels for a couple of days which allowed time to enjoy some good meals, including dinner at the #20 rated restaurant in the world (Pujol). Of course, it also meant catching up on over 500 signature videos for the IHA teams testing for degree and/or instructor levels. So not much sightseeing in Mexico City, more some good food tucked in between catching up on work. Luckily I was there over the weekend and the traffic was ok, with the Greater Mexico City population around 21 million people it is a little crowded, and almost the same as the entire population of Australia at just under 25 million, you can imagine the normal traffic.

Of course an Aussie song had to be playing in the Uber I caught

Flight #18 Mexico City - Guadalajara (Boeing 737-800)

A smooth and short flight into Guadalajara (45 minutes) and I meet up with Team IHA Mexico at the airport, as is the norm here each of the Dojang instructors is on hand at the airport to say ‘Hola’. We grab a quick coffee and touch base before heading into the city. Sadly, the trip starts with some bad news as both KJN Hugo and KJN Carlos have both had their Visa’s to visit for the ITS refused, that makes no sense at all. Sometimes you have to scratch your head on how bureaucracy works. Needless to say, I will be seeing what I can do to help get that changed. The next 3 days I am on the mats for the normal double Hell Week. We run a morning group and then back it up again with a larger night group, this ensures everyone can get to the training regardless of the timing.

Day Team – Day #1 Ready to fight

Night Team – Day #1

Day Team – Day #2 Blue Steel!

Night Team – Day #2 Fighting Fit

Each day we focused on different parts of the curriculum, day 1 was kicking, day 2 was striking, day 3 and 4 was self-defence. This gave everyone the chance to revise their material as well as see what was coming next, we also put in some time each day for technique signatures for the Black Belts and Instructors. Each day I grabbed lunch with a different Dojang Chief Instructor so I had a chance to spend some one on one time with them and catch up.

Guadalajara Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 600

Day Team – Day #3 Choked up its ending

Night Team – Day #3 In Action

Night Team – Day #3 Nap Time!

Day Team – Day #4 Certified

Night Team – Day #4 Certifiable

Day five was the Sun Bae training where I worked on the 3 T’s of Throwing and variations, Cane, Dan Bong and Instructor reviews before heading into the Black Belt Physical Challenge and Technical review. On the mats for review were 5 Black Belts working towards 2nd Degree and 1 for 4th Degree. Testing for senior degree’s in Kwan Nyom Hapkido includes a few steps, time in grade, class hours, Black Belt specific hours, technical signatures, the Physical Challenge and Technical Review. All steps are important and the candidate is graded throughout the process. Even those Black Belts not testing are expected to do the Physical Challenge as a way to get a yardstick on their progression.

Sun Bae Team

The Calm before the Black Belt Physical Challenge

After a good senior day on the mats we are up the next morning looking forward to the latest IHA Black Belt Spirit test to be held here in Mexico. 7 Candidates from across the member Dojangs are here to earn their 1st Degree in Kwan Nyom Hapkido along with a good sized vocal crowd to support their efforts. I am pleased to be able to welcome 7 new Black Belts into the IHA Black Belt family CGN's Manuel, Aldo, Lorena, Karime, Daniel, Andrea and Daniel, as well as promote 5 new 2nd Degrees KSN's Sara, Berenice, Antonio, Arturo and Sauland celebrate the recognition of our newest SBN 4th Degree, Jose Luis.

Congratulations new 1st Degrees

Excellent work SBN Jose Luis and welcome to the IHA Kodanja

After the new Black Belts were recognised and the seniors promoted, I also go the chance to promote a large group of local seniors in Instructing rank, congratulations to the new Instructors - BSBN Bruno, BSBN Jose Luis León, Senior Instructors - SBN Rosa, BSBN Luis, KSN Selene, and Chief Instructor - BSBN Ricardo. A record number of promotions (Rank and Instructor) across the board for Team Mexico, amazing work all! Of course that night we had to head out for a celebration dinner for the new Black Belts, which also happened to be the evening Guadalajara won the Mexican soccer league, so a loud busy night indeed.

Excellent work Team Mexico

The Black Belt celebration dinner

Yes you can buy a Nissan Kicks here in Mexico

The next day KJN Hugo and I hit the road for the 2.5-hour drive south into the state of Colima (Guadalajara is in the state of Jalisco). It is the first time we have both headed this way and I will be teaching a seminar over the next 2 nights at BSBN Carlos’s Dojang in Colima, Colima. A smooth drive on the new highway, if not expensive for the tolls $18Aus (Even by Aussie standards). We meet up with BSBN Carlos for a drink and I get to do an interview for the local paper before we grab lunch on the way to the Dojang. The Dojang itself is very nice, clean, airy and bright and the students are all very receptive to Kwan Nyom Hapkido.

Article about my pending visit

Outside of Dojang

Inside of Dojang

Night #1 Group

Volcano warning lights (Forget Fire danger signs)

The next day we get a chance to be tourists and see some of the many local sites, Colima has some Maya Ruins as well as sitting next to one of the 2 active volcanoes’ in Mexico. We don’t get a clear look of the Volcano as the cloud cover was very dense, but we do see the Ruins and one of the local Museums. Of course, I also grab my kick Challenge picture, this time in the Mayan Ruins.

Colima Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 650

La Campana Maya Ruins #1

La Campana Maya Ruins #2

Museum #1

Museum #2

Museum #3

Museum #4

Colima Town Centre

Horsing Around in Colima (Pardon the Pun)

La Maria Lagoon, located in the mountains near the Volcano

After the sightseeing, we head back to the Dojang for the next seminar class where I touch upon Punch and Kick Defence as well as Street Weaponry. At the end of the seminar I am pleased to welcome BSBN Carlos as a member Dojang of the IHA here in Mexico! Plans are already underway to have the Colima team start working with the Guadalajara Team in the coming months, yet another good step forward for Kwan Nyom Hapkido here in Mexico.

Article with the Interview, I even gave them better pictures.

Night #2 Group

BSBN Carlos, welcome to the IHA Family

The 2nd Dojang in Colima

It seems everything here has a Kick

Colima plates have a Disco effect

Kangoo fitness is done with springs on your feet like a Kangaroo, go figure

No that’s not a safe stopping distance, cars just stop under shade to avoid the sun

The drive back into Guadalajara goes smoothly and feels a little faster than going down, even if I get a chance to enjoy a little too much of the Mexican Sun. I use my Jedi travel powers to book a hotel in Guadalajara for the next 2 nights, using my Expedia points and booking an Expedia Plus hotel gets me 2 nights in a 4 star for $40 and still earn points as well as benefit from a large range of extra’s, sometimes it pays off for all the travelling.

There are perks out there if you know where to look

Of course, what do I do when I have a free night in Guadalajara, I arrange to visit one of the Dojangs that I had yet to see. So, if was off to KJN Carlos’s Dojang for a meet and greet with the local students. It also gives me the change to present the final 2 Black Belt certificates I had from last year as well as complete the recognition of BSBN Luis Mercado as a certified Chief Instructor.

KJN Carlos’s Dojang

The Yong Gamhan group

After the visit KJN Hugo has a surprise in mind as we head out of the centre towards the edge of Guadalajara where the city ends at the edge of a large Canyon. KJN Hugo had arranged a party to celebrate my 40th Anniversary at one of the Students homes that actually sits on the veritable edge of the Canyon. We enjoy the outside view before the sky darkens along with some home cooked food that the students brought along. I am also presented with an excellent gift of a handmade leather portfolio with Mayan designs carved in and my name burned into the inside.

Some of the canyon view

The Portfolio

The next day I wish team Mexico Adios and grab my flight back into the US, this time however there is a change when I arrive into Houston. They have installed a new computer entry system that literally takes 5 minutes, prints a picture and I am straight through immigration/customs. It was so fast I was surprised, hopefully this is the norm and the other airports bring the system in. I grab the rental car shuttle and pick up my car for my visit to Houston, I am again lucky to get an upgrade and get another Chrysler 300c.

Flight #19 Guadalajara - Houston (Embraer 175)

First up is a seminar in Spring Texas at Master Sharpe’s Dojang, it is a small group as Master Sharpe was called out of state on another matter, however we work hard and everyone enjoys the focus on Arm Bar Overs, S Locks and some miscellaneous techniques, dinner is at a BBQ cross Sushi restaurant. Even though those 2 don’t sound like they work together, surprisingly the restaurant makes it work, it was quite good. The next morning, I hit the road for the 3-hour drive into Killeen and my next seminar, this time with Grandmaster McMurray’s group at Master Hogberg’s Dojang. On the list is Clothing grab defence, throwing mechanics and Black Belt formulas. After the seminar, we head out for a bite to eat and I get a chance to grab my next kick challenge picture, this time on base at Fort Hood.

Spring, Texas Group

Master Hogberg’s Dojang

Killeen, Texas Group

Killeen Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 700

The next day is free so I head to the South of Houston to take the NASA tour, it has been on my list for some time and I take this opportunity to check it off. I also plan to get my kick challenge picture if the opportunity presents itself at NASA.

NASA #1 – Shuttle hanging around outside

NASA #2 – Saturn 5 Rocket

NASA #3 – Weightlessness training pool

NASA #4 – Testing for Mars

NASA #5 – Mission Control

NASA #6 – Mission Control (Old)

NASA #7 – Mission Control (New in action on the International Space Station)

NASA #8 – Mission Control (Just as we arrive the International Space Station was passing Australia of all places)

Houston Challenge – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 750

NASA is well worth a visit and it was very busy all across the buildings I got to see. I had booked the Level 9 tour which was the ‘behind the scenes’ tour so we got to see a lot of things close up. When you see how simple and basic some of the old technology is, it is amazing that men went to space and the moon using it. Simply Incredible. After the NASA visit I grab dinner with Master Sharpe as he had just returned to Houston as well, and we work on plans for the next 12 months for the IHA in Texas. As seems the standard, I am up early to drop off the rental car and grab my next flight, this time as I wind my way north towards Minnesota.

Flight #20 Houston - Minneapolis (Embraer 175)

Another smooth flight and I land to get a text message letting me know that my bags had come in on an earlier flight. So, I grab them and send SBN Corey a message that I have not only arrived a little early but have my bags. We meet up to head over to the next terminal to pick up SBN Dave who is flying in from San Francisco to join the fun. It is then time to hit the road to Hutchinson and the next on the road Hell Weeks. First up in Hutchinson is the Sun Bae (Red Belts +) where I get to spend some time with the local seniors as well as the 2 visitors, SBN Dave from SF and Ma’am Stephanie (Provisional) from North Carolina. After the Sun Bae, we continue with the local Black Belts putting them through their paces with a Physical Challenge and for the 2 testing a Technical Review. This trip we have one student testing for 1st Degree, 1 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd.

Team Sun Bae

The Hell Week proper starts the next day with a focus on kicking mechanics, and as well I was honoured to receive some excellent gifts from the local students for my 40th anniversary. An engraved coffee cup, special chop sticks (from the Black Belts) and to cap it all off a set of very special Dan Bongs, one made from Aircraft grade Aluminium and the Piece de resistance one made from Titanium! In the evening I run the local kids through some techniques as well as some wood breaks.

Hell Week Crew #1

CSD Hutch Kids

Simply a thing of Beauty

Bundt Cake is a thing in Minnesota, with an appropriate name

Day #2 and #3 the focus switches from the legs to the arms with Striking Tools, and I get to revisit the Dan Bong, Flexible weaponry, Street weapons, Striking Drills, Street Basics and more. On the evening of Day #3 local Provisional Rick Paul gets his chance to earn his Black Belt through the Kwan Nyom Spirit Test.

Hell Week Crew #2

Hell Week Crew #3

Welcome to the IHA Black Belt family!

New CGN Ricks excellent ride

After celebrating CGN Ricks promotion it is back on the mats for the final day in Hutch, which starts off with a bang as the possibility of a tornado swings by and we get to enjoy some incredible hail. Of course, it knows Hapkido is on the cars so it quiets down for training. With record local numbers each day it has been our best Hell Week here to date. I also get the chance to promote our newest seniors, KSN Rick Anderson (2nd Degree) and BSBN Sherri Anderson (3rd Degree), a dynamic family duo! I also get to recognise KSN Rick with his official IHA Instructor certification, great work to all the Hutchinson team under SBN Corey.

Congratulations Team Anderson!

Hell Week Survivors

Busy mats at CSD Hutch

Another Grandmaster in town!

Monday rolls around after the best Hell Week to date in Hutchinson and we head into Minneapolis for the now traditional Fogo de Chao lunch. After a very good meat fest it is time to do some shopping before checking into our respective hotels. We then head over to the Mall of America for my Kick Challenge Picture before heading to Master Boltz’s Dojang for the night seminar class. Tonight, I am working with the local group that has started working with SBN Corey, and the topic of choice is the Dan Bong. A good class before a farewell dinner with SBN Corey and SBN Dave, both of which will be joining us for the ITS in Sydney.

Minneapolis – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 850

Minneapolis Mafia

Minneapolis Dan Bong Team

The next morning wraps up excellent visit to Minnesota as I grab my flight into Denver Colorado where I meet up with Master Costley and his wife BSBN Heather.

Flight #21 Minneapolis - Denver (Airbus A319)

Over the 3 days in Colorado Springs I get a chance to work with the local students each night covering kick defence, Dan Bong, locking, street escapes and more. I also get a chance to run the local instructors through the Kwan Nyom Hapkido syllabus and to show them how it all comes together. Of course, I make sure to grab my next kick challenge picture, this time with some Olympic connections, it was quite funny as the US Junior Olympic TKD team were there so we asked some of them to be in the picture, their coach was saying act surprised to the kick, after I kicked there were a few going, whoa, the coach then asked if we did TKD, heh Hapkido guys can kick too. There will be a team from the CFMAF (Calvary Family Martial Arts & Fitness) joining us at the ITS as well, it is good to see that most of the world family will be sending some students or Black Belts to join us on the mats in October.

Colorado Springs Group 1

Colorado Springs Group 2

Garden of the Gods

Garden of the Gods – Balancing Stone

Colorado Springs – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 900

Another drive, this time of just over an hour to the airport, the security tango and I am back in the lounge for my flight into the North West and Seattle. Time to head for some decent coffee, one of the things along with drizzly weather that Seattle is known for.

Flight #22 Denver - Seattle (Airbus A320)

A relatively smooth flight, there is always turbulence leaving the altitude of Denver and clearing the mountains into Seattle but nothing major and I grab my shuttle from the Airport to the hotel in Issaquah. SBN Mark heads over after work to catch up and we head out for a decent Sushi dinner. A quieter seminar this trip as the weekend schedule got mixed up with the local Karate testing and everyone was either testing or assisting at almost the exact time the seminar was on. The local group is made up of both new students and also a lot of Karate students who cross train in Hapkido. I did get to sit in for the Black Belt promotions where a group of new Black Belts were presented their belts from 1st Dan through to 3rd Dan. In the seminar, I worked on Throwing techniques, as well as a group of miscellaneous self-defence tips. After the seminar SBN Mark, KSN Ben and I had the chance to enjoy an exquisite meal at one of the local Fine Dining restaurants, Canlis.

Issaquah Group 1

The next day we started with a Black Belt test for some of the local students, 2 were successful in earning their Kwan Nyom 1st Degree, congratulations and welcome to the IHA Black Belt family. There will be a follow up re-test held later this year. After the testing, it was time to spend some time with the local seniors where I focussed the ABC of locking and Hook Punch Defence concepts. Monday was a chance to catch up on work before taking the night classes ‘Aussie’ style and giving the local students a chance to see how a typical Australian Class would be run. The first class was mixed and the 2nd for the seniors where I went on to cover BMT, TLC and Destruction Blocks.

Congratulations and Welcome New Black Belts

Seattle – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 950

I take the shuttle from Issaquah to Seattle and grab my last internal USA flight as I head for Los Angeles. As always it was good to spend some time with the team here under SBN Mark and I look forward to having some of them join us for the ITS shortly. Seattle is one of the cities that I enjoy visiting, for the always green surrounds, lots of water views and excellent food + good coffee.

Flight #23 Seattle – Los Angeles (CRJ 700)

Another smooth flight, this time into Los Angeles and I grab the rental car shuttle to pick up my ride while I am here in LA. Strangely I am picking up a European Elite level car instead of something normal as it was cheaper to rent, go figure. I have one seminar and a couple of meetings here with some Hapkido Masters, but mainly some free time as my Round the World ticket limitations have me flying out only on Saturday. At least I can use the time to get up to date with the senior video signatures so I can hit the ground running when I get home. I Check in to pick up my car and see a nice new Ferrari sitting there, of course that wasn’t mine but the 2018 BMW 430i convertible with 10 which was so new it had 10miles (16kms) on the clock was.

Hmm, that’s a nice rental

Cruising in Style

Not what you would expect to see on the wall of your Hotel

Hapkido seat for those with a Cane

I get to catch up with Grandmaster Connard in the afternoon before we head out to where the Dojang is, a little crazy Los Angeles traffic gives us time to chat on the drive before we grab a late lunch/early dinner and head to the class. I cover the idea of Conceptual learning with S-Locks and then move onto Balance Breaks and Throws. As always it was a good visit with the group here and hopefully some of them will join us at N.A.T.S event in Minnesota next year.

Monrovia seminar group

California must be the US State of Warnings

No surprises in which one I wanted to take home

Welcome to Hollywood

Los Angeles – Complete

Kick Challenge Burpee Counter = 1000

That wraps up the 2017 World Tour and all I need to do is take my 2 flights to home sweet home. I as always want to thank all the IHA team both on the road and at home for being part of what makes the tours so successful. Some extra thanks to all the hosts who opened their doors to the crazy travelling Aussie and for making the trip as great as it was, in my opinion the most successful world tour to date. I hope that I managed to impart some knowledge and make a difference on this lap of the globe. For the logistics take a look at the 2017 World Tour Stats.

Flight #24 & #25 Los Angeles – Auckland - Sydney (Boeing 777-300 & 787-9)

Sung Duc

Re: On the Road World Tour 2017 - USA + Mexico

Postby Sung Duc » Mon May 22, 2017 3:27 pm

I enjoy reading the updates GMG.

I'll take up the chicken wing challenge. ;-)

John Baade
Kwan Jung Nim

Postby John Baade » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:20 am

Looks great Sir.
John Baade
Power Hapkido
Melbourne Australia
AHG VIC
"Discipline is a Warriors Safety Catch"

Kelvin Zeini

Postby Kelvin Zeini » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Such a fantastic adventure and great achievements sir. We are looking forward seeing back home GM G.

Nathan McDonald
Chief Instructor

Postby Nathan McDonald » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Great vehicles and looks like another successful trip sir. Congratulations on the growth of the IHA and the promotions.

Return to “News & Events”